Our customer, Amfori, is a leading global association that provides services to more than 2400 companies worldwide in order to facilitate social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone.
Our customer offers its members a practical framework to be able to ensure open and sustainable trade. For the headquarters in Brussels our customer is looking for a VP Services.
- The VP designs, develops and executes a first class service solution that supports the business strategy of the association.
- The VP creates and implements a strategy for growth.
- The VP works with the Executive team to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- The VP is partner with the Executive team to grow the association, to strengthen it and ensure its sustainability.
- The VP contributes to the establishment and implement the organization’s business plan.
- The VP supports to deliver excellent order to cash cycle and processes, from managing incoming orders to follow up to the point of delivery completions.
- The VP ensures the appropriate design and delivery of suitable solutions to a variety of complex customer requirements.
- The VP develops and maintains strong working relationships with key customers In order to manage all demand activity.
- The VP establishes and implements a customer contact process that maximizes opportunities to increase business, maximizes opportunities to increase business, maximizes results by partnering a s customer advocate.
- The VP demonstrates a commitment to the continuous education and training of others as a means of increasing their overall competency to further achievement of the vision of the association.
- The VP optimizes and manages 3rd party providers to ensure the association services customers in the most cost effective and timely way.
- The VP ensures to always hold the trust of its members, who pay for its services.
- The VP leads in a proactive way a technology transformation.
- The VP leads a team of 20 employees in Brussels in an inspirational way, with a strong and clear vision that will be needed to take the association and its members and stakeholders through multiple sustainability and trade change waves successfully.
- 5 to 10 years of experience at senior management level within the retail industry.
- Experience in strategy development and implementation.
- People management experience in an international and multicultural environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Service delivery position.
- 3 years of successful experience as Project Manager.
- Highly change driven experience leading an important change initiative.
- Has a track record of growing businesses above the annualized market rate through organic means.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in driving the top line.
A very attractive and sustainable remuneration.
Please send your CV and motivation to Nancy.email@example.com or contact Nancy Scheyltjens at the number +32(0)476/800.406.
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates