Technical Support Engineer
IAS is an international automotive Learning & Development consulting agency providing cutting edge, science-based learning solutions and innovative learning strategies. To support the Training Academies of our customers (top-tier car manufacturers), we are looking for Technical Support Engineers (m/v/x).
As a key member within the company, you are prepared to challenge and disrupt classical learning methods while laying the building blocks for tomorrow’s Learning & Development solutions, all in preparation for the big “Reskilling Revolution”.
- You provide 1st and or 2nd line technical support to our customers’ retailers via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to automotive products, systems, and technologies
- Work closely with the technical support, engineering and product team(s) to identify and resolve technical problems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles
- Escalate complex technical issues to the appropriate team members for resolution
- If interested, you can also be trained to become a technical trainer for IAS whilst working as support engineer
We are open for young graduates, medior level as well as senior experts!
- Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Engineering or related field.
- Native Dutch or French
- Experience in a role as Technical Support Engineer is a nice plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of automotive technologies, systems, and products
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel a couple of days a year to the manufacturers f.e.
- A challenging position within a vibrant environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment and job/life satisfaction are the most important elements.
- The IAS HQ is perfectly located in the middle of a green environment, on the premises of the Science Park of the University of Antwerp, in Niel. Full flexibility with regard to working remotely!
- Your workplace is situated at our clients’ offices in Kontich and our HQ in Niel
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, insurances, net allowances, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract, but are open for freelancers as well.
Voelt u zich aangesproken door de functie?
Neem dan snel contact op met ons.
We nemen zeker de nodige tijd om uw CV en motivatiebrief door te nemen om dan zo snel mogelijk een vervolgafspraak te kunnen plannen.
Uw gegevens worden met de grootste discretie behandeld.
U kan ons diversiteitsstatement raadplegen via deze link.
Deze procedure werd exclusief toevertrouwd aan Rialto Recruitment, daarom wordt het niet op prijs gesteld dat andere partijen onze klant rechtstreeks benaderen met kandidaten.
+32 475 74 14 27