Technical Regulatory Officer
You will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within various legislations across the European region for different product categories in the hair and beauty industry (cosmetic products, electric and electronic devices, chemicals and other related articles).
To further strengthen the team, we are looking for an enthusiastic regulatory officer with technical background.
In this role you will report to the European regulatory & technical officer and be part of the legal department.
Your main tasks will consist of:
– Assist with the pre-market compliance review of product concepts to determine product category and corresponding regulatory requirements;
– Execute the product regulatory assessment, permissible claims and potential restrictions;
– Assist in the process of obtaining product registrations and certifications for the EEA;
– Draft technical specifications and AQL (acceptable quality limits) for the EEA;
– Compile the necessary elements for the product information files in collaboration with the product suppliers;
– Review labelling and promotional material to ensure compliance with EU regulations and the company’s own policies;
– Monitor regulatory developments within the assigned product categories;
– Be the company’s contact person for government authorities doing regulatory audits of the company.
In this function you will have a lot of interaction with US Corporate Regulatory Specialists at the corporate headquarters and with other regional departments in the Group. On a daily basis you will work together mainly with legal, brand building and purchase departments.
– You have a master or bachelor degree in engineering or technical science or equivalent;
– A first work experience is required. Ideally you have 3 – 5 years of experience with consumer electrical and electronical devices, batteries and electronic waste (WEEE), CE marking, labeling, hazardous substances in electronic goods (RoHS), quality assurance & quality control;
– You have an understanding or are willing to learn the regulatory environment in the EU for cosmetics, CLP, REACH , etc.;
– You are able to multitask, prioritize with focus on technical deliverables within expected deadlines;
– You have an analytical mindset and are eager to propose adequate and creative solutions;
– You possess good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work as a strong team player in a multicultural environment;
– You possess good communication skills: clear and concise in English and good working knowledge of Dutch and French;
– Willing to travel on occasional basis;
– Willing to work from the office in Ronse.
– A challenging job in a fast moving professional and consumer product segment;
– A fascinating international work environment;
– The opportunity to learn and develop your expertise in a fast growing international group;
– A competitive base salary in line with your experience and attractive fringe benefits;
– Starting date: asap
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and letter of motivation.
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
Gsm: +32 476 800 406
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates