Supply Chain Manager
GRAMMER Electronics NV currently has a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join the Belgium team.
GRAMMER Electronics NV is a 100% subsidiary of Grammer AG.
Grammer AG, having his HQ in Amberg – Germany, specializes in the development and production of components and systems for automotive interiors as well as suspended driver/ passenger seats and electronics for on- and off-road vehicles.
The Commercial Vehicles Division comprises seats for the truck and off-road seat segments (tractors, construction machinery, forklifts) as well as train and bus seats.
With round about 15,000 employees, Grammer operates in 19 countries around the world.
Responsible for the suppliers’ selection, for the development of suppliers performance and the improvement of the availability and quality of the spare parts necessary for the production. In doing so, he/she will contribute strongly to the delivery performance to our internal and external customers.
Supply Chain Manager will report to the General Manager.
Work location is in Aartselaar, Belgium
- Establish, implement and maintain corporate policies, procedures and communications that will ensure the timely delivery of goods to the appropriate internal and external customers.
- Coordinate the development of annual production plans for all product lines and manufacturing facilities.
- Conduct and manage the production scheduling process to provide 360º communication across the organization.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Sales, Quality, Warehouse and Finance to coordinate changes to the production plans to meet changing sales and inventory requirements with minimum disruption to manufacturing.
- Ensures systems and structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods and materials from suppliers to manufacturing.
- Report progress against plans and provide correction as necessary.
- Manage vendor relationships with third party service providers that relate to logistics, inventory, filling, storage, labeling & packaging and other related services
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Work closely with Production for the on-time supply of parts.
- SAP User Owner for Purchase & Supply Chain Operations.
- Survey internal and external customers to ensure services provided meet the organizations present and future requirements.
- Analyzing purchasing markets according to specification.
- Supporting in introducing and qualifying new suppliers for existing and new technologies while managing strong strategic supplier relationships.
- Coordinate activities involved with procuring of goods and services.
- Manage quotes, negotiate pricing, terms and delivery within budget and scope.
- Manage purchase orders.
- Coordinate communication to suppliers.
- Maintain procurement records for items and services purchased.
- Monitor supplier performance and recommend necessary actions to improve performance.
- Participate in quality discussions about defective material and corrective action requests.
- Identify and realize cost saving potentials.
- Support in design to cost processes and in target costing for new projects.
- Independent handling request- and purchasing processes according to the defined process chain and in the scope of technical and economic objectives of the project, initiate negotiations and arrangements with suppliers and securing legally binding contracts and purchasing regulations.
- Participation in make-or-buy-décisions.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Nice to have:
Experience with Off-road Commercial Vehicle applications (Non Road Mobile Machinery)
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Team player
- Easy assimilation of technical product specifications
- Analytical abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Purchasing & Logistics fundamentals
- Technical know-how (electronics/mechatronics)
- Knowledge of supply chain
- SAP knowledge, good MS-Office knowledge preferred
- Minimal technical bachelor successfully completed or equivalent vocational training
- At least 5 years of professional experience in similar function
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
Full-time, open ended contract
Experience: 5+ years
Languages: Dutch, (French) & English
• Immediate permanent contract within a large, international organization.
• A challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility and growth potential.
• A competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits package.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job? Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and letter of motivation. We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly. At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way. This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
Nancy Scheyltjens +32 476 800 406 Nancy.email@example.com