Supply Chain/Logistic Manager
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for the electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mostly customized products are met and that the projects to develop and produce them run smoothly, we are currently recruiting a project manager.
As a Supply Chain/Logistic Managar you are responsible for the improvement of the availability and quality of the spare parts necessary for the production. In doing so, you will contribute strongly to the delivery performance to our internal and external customers. In addition, you manage the suppliers’ selection in function of the development of suppliers performance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conduct and manage the production scheduling process to provide 360º communication across the organization.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Sales, Quality, Warehouse and Finance to coordinate changes to the production plans to meet changing sales and inventory requirements with minimum disruption to manufacturing.
- Report progress against plans and provide correction as necessary.
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Analyzing purchasing markets according to specification. Coordinate activities involved with procuring of goods and services.
- Monitor supplier performance and recommend necessary actions to improve performance.
- Participate in quality discussions about defective material and corrective action requests.
- Identify and realize cost saving potentials.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Team player
- Easy assimilation of technical product specifications
- Analytical abilities
- Negotiation skills
- Purchasing & Logistics fundamentals
- Technical know-how (electronics/mechatronics)
- Knowledge of supply chain
- SAP knowledge, good MS-Office knowledge preferred
- Minimal technical bachelor successfully completed or equivalent vocational training
- At least 5 years of professional experience in similar function
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
- Immediate permanent contract within a large, international organization.
- A challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility and growth potential.
- A competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits package.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 89 201 727