Service Support Engineer
Bühler is working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Their aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. It’s a family-owned company and an international key player that supports your personal development.
Bühler is a growing company looking for motivated people with a good drive. At this moment is Bühler looking looking for a Service Support Engineer. Are you an analytical person with good technical skills ? Then read on !
- Technical support and advice for machine, service and spare parts inquiries
- Improve and development of service contracts
- Development of service proposals (critical and obsolete parts and machines / retrofits / service jobs)
- Develops maintenance methods and checklists according to the best available techniques for preventive effectiveness and efficiency
- Evaluating, monitoring and checking equipment that requires inspections or repairs to make or equipment more reliable
- Responsible for customer and warranty complaints
- Interested to be responsible for Health and Safety is a plus
- Bachelor or Master Industrial Engineer (Electromechanical or Mechanical)
- Experience in a service or maintenance environment
- Experience in, LCM, RCM and FMEA analyses.
- BA5 safe working with electrical equipment and certificate for prevention advisor or willing to obtain
- Good Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge and application of Excel and Outlook
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- An attractive salary with 38 vacation days
- Working in an international and succesful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Working with local en international teams
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
Silke Van Dessel
+32 3 443 04 83
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates