Service Engineer Optical Sorting
Bühler is working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Their aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. It’s a family-owned company and an international key player that supports your personal development.
Bühler Benelux is looking for a Service Engineer Sortex.
Being a Service Engineer (m/f/x) at Bühler is being an ambassador for the company.
With your know-how and hands-on-mentality you will be the expert in the field.
If you are interested in joining an exciting company within Europe’s largest industry, then Bühler may be right for you.
In your role of Service engineer, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance and correction of products that have been sold. You will offer off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions. A Service Engineer is often the one who interact with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to their products and services.
- You will perform sophisticated repairs and retrofits actions on Optical Sorting machines.
- During start-ups or maintenance jobs, you will, in agreement with the customer, coordinate the work of Bühler technicians or customer technicians.
- In case of troubleshooting, you will help the client further over the phone.
- You will provide, proactively, information to the client on spare parts, wear parts, retrofit packs and service contracts.
- You will be responsible to instruct customer personnel on site or in the Bühler Training Center.
- Part of the job is also to support the Bühler Engineering and Sales team in technical matters.
- You will have the possibility to participate in new developments.
To be successful as a Service Engineer, you should be knowledgeable about machines / equipment. Ultimately, an outstanding Service Engineer will exhibit resourcefulness as well as superb active listening and troubleshooting skills.
Required qualifications :
- You have a professional Bachelor in Electro-Mechanics, Electronics or Automation or at least 3 years of professional experience as a Service Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English as this is the corporate language in its spoken and written forms.
- Excellent active listening and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Superb work ethic and a growth mindset.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of food safety and ATEX is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and have a hands-on-mentality.
- Travelling and long working days are not an issue.
- You are service-minded and customer-centered.
Bühler is committed to offering benefits programs for all their employees:
- And pay special attention to your career and personal development;
- You become a proud user of a company car;
- You will be coached to become a better version of yourself;
- Learning never ends: Bühler encourages employees to develop additional skills and engage in lifelong learning;
- You can enjoy lots of employee benefits and discounts;
- Bühler organizes fun events for staff.
Join the Bühler team and be surrounded by a professional environment.
Are you ready for this challenge ?
Apply now with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch!
Have a look to our diversity statement via this link.
Please send your resume and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info at +32 479 174 675
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates