SAP Senior Consultant ARIBA
Over the past 20 years, CNT Management Consulting has developed from a small software consultancy into one of the leading SAP consulting companies in Southern Germany and Austria. Most recently, strong growth was driven by S / 4 process and implementation consulting. In classical consulting, CNT scored points with its focus on high-quality implementation standards, the global template / rollout strategy and good process expertise. “The successful management of technologies, big data and digital administration as well as integration and automation is becoming increasingly important,” says CNT CEO Dörner.
Recently CNT has started an activity in Hasselt, Belgium.
WELCOME IN OUR TEAM
We are a dynamic SAP consulting company looking for motivated employees who want to contribute to the future extension of CNT. If you are ambitious and want to be part of our growing success, please join us in our national and international projects.
If you have built an important experience in analytical business processes and have the necessary SAP knowhow to run projects at our clients, you are welcome in our team.
- Advice to customers within SAP ARIBA projects
- Technical project responsibility in consulting and in meetings
- Professional responsibility as a mentor for our consultants and trainees
- Own further training in hard and soft skills
- Independent, customer and solution-oriented work
- Excellent know-how in SAP ARIBA with more than 5 years of experience
- Several years of experience in project work
- Distinct consulting expertise
- Interest in open and constructive cooperation
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Business fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
- International and inspirational work environment
- Permanent employment
- Responsible tasks and the chance to contribute your own thoughts
- Further training and knowledge exchange inside and outside the company
- To be part of a steadily growing and healthy company
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Would you like to become part of the team?
Please do not hesitate to contact us asap.
We welcome you to send us your CV and motivational letter.
Your application will be dealt with the utmost discretion.
+32 471 793 953