Sales Representative Flanders – (M/V/X)
EagleBurgmann BVBA was founded in 1989 as a subsidiary of EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG. EagleBurgmann Belgium currently employs a staff of approx. 16 employees.
Our services for our clients:
A highly motivated team, a range of well selected excellent products, and our customer-oriented service form the basis of success for the cooperation with our customers.
We always welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities in the provision of giving technical and commercial advice about design, selection and recommendation of seals themselves, their application or in the after-sales service.
Over and above this, EagleBurgmann Belgium offers you:
- Production of packing rings and static seals.
- Installation, commissioning, overhaul and repair of mechanical seals and supply systems.
- Warehouse comprehensively stocked with complete seal systems and spare parts.
- Technical support and training courses.
- Production of packing rings and static seals
- Installation, commissioning, overhaul and repair of mechanical seals and supply systems
- Warehouse comprehensively stocked with complete seal systems and spare parts
- Technical support and training courses
The EBB Technical Sales Representative for mechanical seals and supply systems. To make technical quotations, selections and provide technical support to the colleagues.
TSS for EBB:
In this role, to ensure the technical clarification of all ETO orders between customers and the headquarters. After completion of the technical clarifications to follow up those orders until final delivery to ensure the compliance with the delivery times.
Open to develop your skills and follow the offered courses.
Development of Sales & Services in the sales area:
- To serve existing accounts under your responsibility, obtain orders and establish new accounts for EB products. Visit new potential customers for EB business.
- Creation of offers and ensure the follow up of your own business. Close collaboration with the current Indoor Sales team/SSC.
- To help to develop the sales strategy for your area.
- Coordination of current projects and main contracts.
- To be responsible for the budget of all end users’ sales and projects.
- To report to the Senior Sales director and inform him about new opportunities and main activities on a monthly basis.
- To investigate the Local End user market and monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, new products, etc.
- To contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks if needed.
- To assist fairs organized by EBB.
- To give training to the customers.
This role is for the Flanders part of our business.
- A professional who knows his/her/their way in a technical sales environment.
- NL + EN.
- Willing to travel the area in Flanders to cater to your customers.
- Holder of a degree in civil or industrial engineering.
A competitive salary package which includes:
- A competitive gross salary matching your skills and expertise.
- A company car and fuel card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Eco vouchers.
- 32 days paid holidays.
- Work tools: Laptop, iPhone + subscription.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Further career opportunities within the company.
And last but not least: Great work environment where you will feel right at home, located in spacious and luminous offices and within a team of top notch colleagues. Your role requires you to mainly be on the road/at the clients on site with 1 day a week at HQ for team meetings.
You think this might be a fit?
Great! Let’s meet.
All application are treated with the greatest discretion.
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates.
Samira Ben Taouet
+32 496 266 919