R&D Project Manager
Our customer, Key Technology, is the producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food industry.
They serve the market EMEIA (Europe / Middle East / India / Africa). Key Technology is located in Hasselt (BE) has a sister company in Beusichem (the Netherlands), is a subsidiary of Key Technology Inc. (USA), and is a member of the Duravant Group.
In Hasselt (BE) there is the global R&D centre for opto-mechanical, mechatronic and software components.
In order to support the future growth, our customer is looking for a R&D Project Manager (m/f/x).
The R&D Project Manager is responsible for leading development projects ranging from full system development to new software features across the projects life cycle.
- Our Project Managers are the hubs of successful project execution, unleashing the potential of our product development and production teams to deliver world-class products.
- You will manage complex projects involving diverse disciplines to meet critical objectives under tight cost, schedule and performance constraints.
Main responsibilities of the R&D Project Manager:
- Utilizes Key’s project lifecycle, Product Development Process (PDP), to create new and innovative optical inspection features or products;
- Applies project management processes to software products to successfully deliver new software products to market;
- Defines objectives and deliverables to meet critical product development goals for Key Technology;
- Manages project schedules and expenses, utilizing Cadence Project Management or other company defined methodologies,
- Ensuring projects are on time and within budget;
- Drives projects to completion with collaborative cross-functional teams;
- Manages projects to ensure compliance with both domestic and international regulatory and safety standards.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Design);
- Minimum of three to five years relevant experience, preferably in the Food Processing Industry;
- Understanding of Project Management principles, CPM and manufacturing practices;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written. Knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus;
- Ability to present project & product information across all levels of an organization internally as well as with our customers in both written and spoken forms are required;
- Additional skills in Collaborative software tools like SharePoint or Confluence and web tools is desired;
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM Tools like Microsoft Dynamics AX and Salesforce.Com are a plus;
- Familiarity with CAD (SolidWOrks, Creo), Schematic Capture (Altium), Python is beneficial;
- Willingness to frequently travel.
In Return, Key Technology offers:
- A comprehensive compensation package, comprising base salary and benefits.
- Besides that, we also offer a challenging job in an international organization with large diversity of products and technologies.
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will take the necessary time to review your CV and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
Follow the link to our diversity statement.
Want to know more?
Please send us your motivational letter + Curriculum Vitae at the attention of Herman Arkens
+32 474 91 79 65