We are looking for a Quality Manager (m/f/x) for a food processing company in Limburg.
The Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of the manufacturing department to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for ensuring continuous quality improvement within the facility. The Quality Manager is committed to implement a high quality mindset within the production area and is motivated to train the workforce accordingly. He/She will be part of the manufacturing team and participate in production meetings and will report to the Operations Manager.
He/she coaches and directs his/her direct reports (2 employees) in order to implement and maintain high quality standards and further develop their skills and competences.
- Ensure food safe and high quality products by;
- Implementing and maintaining company local and global quality & sustainability standards;
- Lead the HACCP-team and optimize CCP’s and QCP’s in production;
- Ensure quality controls, cleaning plans and calibrations are performed as agreed, and control the non-conformities via internal procedure and hygiene audits;
- Prepare, lead successful IFS certification and customer audits;
- Maintain ingredient, packaging and recipe specifications;
- Translate regulations and customer demands in the quality system;
- Maintain an incoming control plan of the raw and packaging materials including auditing of suppliers;
- Answer customer complaints and analyze the complaints to continuously improve quality and reduce complaints;
- Analyzing and reporting of monthly quality performance;
- Coaching, developing and monitoring of his/her direct reports;
- Train and motivate floor workers in the quality mindset;
- Key user of Quality system Software
- Interact and motivate colleagues at all levels in the organization;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field;
- At least 3 years of experience as quality manager in the food industry;
- Knowledge about IFS certification
- Experience in supervisory/people management;
- Leadership skills with solid training, coaching and influencing skills to ensure team success;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
A challenging job within a strong growing and ambitious company.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Don’t hesitate to ask more information or send us your resume. We will handle this with the utmost discretion.
+32 3 443 04 82