BCS (Butterfly Catering Services) is gelegen te Beringen en telt ongeveer een 70-tal medewerkers. Zij produceren verse soepen, maaltijden, pasta’s, salades en desserts en dit met oog voor kwaliteit en veiligheid.
In 2019 werd het bedrijf opgenomen in de GBfoods groep, waardoor ze nog meer kunnen inzetten op professionaliteit en groei.
Om deze groei te kunnen bewerkstelligen, zijn zij momenteel op zoek naar een Quality Manager (m/v/x).
The Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of the manufacturing department to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for ensuring continuous quality improvement within the facility. The Quality Manager is committed to implement a high quality mindset within the production area and is motivated to train the workforce accordingly. He/She will be part of the manufacturing team and participate in production meetings and will report to the Operations Manager.
He/she coaches and directs his/her direct reports (2 employees) in order to implement and maintain high quality standards and further develop their skills and competences.
- Ensure food safe and high quality products by;
- Implementing and maintaining company local and global quality & sustainability standards;
- Lead the HACCP-team and optimize CCP’s and QCP’s in production;
- Ensure quality controls, cleaning plans and calibrations are performed as agreed, and control the non-conformities via internal procedure and hygiene audits;
- Prepare, lead successful IFS certification and customer audits;
- Maintain ingredient, packaging and recipe specifications;
- Translate regulations and customer demands in the quality system;
- Maintain an incoming control plan of the raw and packaging materials including auditing of suppliers;
- Answer customer complaints and analyze the complaints to continuously improve quality and reduce complaints;
- Analyzing and reporting of monthly quality performance;
- Coaching, developing and monitoring of his/her direct reports;
- Train and motivate floor workers in the quality mindset;
- Key user of Quality system Software
- Interact and motivate colleagues at all levels in the organization;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field;
- At least 3 years of experience as quality manager in the food industry;
- Knowledge about IFS certification
- Experience in supervisory/people management;
- Leadership skills with solid training, coaching and influencing skills to ensure team success;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
A challenging job within a strong growing and ambitious company.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Don’t hesitate to ask more information or send us your resume. We will handle this with the utmost discretion.
+32 3 443 04 82