Project Sales Manager “New Energy Benelux” – (M/V/X)
EagleBurgmann BVBA was founded in 1989 as a subsidiary of EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG. EagleBurgmann Belgium currently employs a staff of approx. 16 employees.
Our services for our clients:
A highly motivated team, a range of well selected excellent products, and our customer-oriented service form the basis of success for the cooperation with our customers.
We always welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities in the provision of giving technical and commercial advice about design, selection and recommendation of seals themselves, their application or in the after-sales service.
Over and above this, EagleBurgmann Belgium offers you:
- Production of packing rings and static seals.
- Installation, commissioning, overhaul and repair of mechanical seals and supply systems.
- Warehouse comprehensively stocked with complete seal systems and spare parts.
- Technical support and training courses.
- Production of packing rings and static seals
- Installation, commissioning, overhaul and repair of mechanical seals and supply systems
- Warehouse comprehensively stocked with complete seal systems and spare parts
- Technical support and training courses
- Acquisition of Strategic IP Projects with our EPC´s / FF/ and EU customers, particularly in the business segment of Energy Transition in the Port of Rotterdam / Port of Antwerp area, in order to secure long-term aftermarket growth.
- Identify project dependencies – from financing to aftermarket routing, involved parties and potential partners for EagleBurgmann in New Energy.
- Key coordination and project sales role in the global EagleBurgmann Organization, coordination of all project related activities in the acquisition phases (Pre-EPC / EPC / Quotation Phase).
- Identify decision makers within the project by using e.g. Miller Heiman methodologies.
- Definition of project strategies and accordant project action plans, definition of roles & responsibilities within EB team assigned d to the project, making amortization calculation and risk analysis for specific projects.
- Primary interface position to Engineering Companies (EC / EPC), End User Engineering Departments and OEM Project Sales Offices.
- Prepare and negotiate project proposals, including selection of seals and systems with support of our Application Engineering Teams.
- Ensure that EB products are listed / preferred for the specific project and develop sales strategies to secure the targeted project scope.
- Arrange and attend internal and external kick-off meetings with customers.
- Develop and execute sales and technical presentations at customers, in co-operation with our local Sales Organizations.
- 4 year engineering degree, preferably mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Experience in project negotiation and coordination as well as working with or working in Engineering Contractors and OEM Project Sales.
- Several years of rotating equipment, mechanical seals or capital project experience, preferably within the Process / New Energy industry (e.g. Hydrogen, Biofuels, Circular Economy etc.), with direct experience in sales.
- Know-how of foreign cultures and business behaviors, confident attitude (internal and external), high social skills and focus and passion for the sales process and service to customers.
- Business fluent English.
- High self-motivation and strong networking skills.
- A competitive gross salary matching your skills and expertise.
- A company car and fuel card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Eco vouchers.
- 32 days paid holidays.
- Work tools: Laptop, iPhone + subscription.
And of course a great work environment where you will feel right at home, located in spacious and luminous offices and within a team of top notch colleagues, although you will be mainly working on site in Rotterdam or Antwerp.
You think this might be a fit?
Great! Let’s meet.
All application are treated with the greatest discretion.
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates.