For our client CG Pauwels Power Systems we are looking for a Project Planner (m/f). CG Power Systems Belgium is an innovative and international company with a fresh view on engineering technologies. They built transformer, substations for high voltage power lines and windmillparks. Their R&D Headquarters are located in Mechelen (Belgium).
As one of world`s leading engineering corporations, CG provides end-to-end solutions, helping its customers use electrical power effectively and increase industrial productivity with sustainability.
CG is amongst the top 10 transformer manufacturers in the world, and one of the very few companies worldwide that designs and manufactures such a wide and diverse range of Power and Distribution Transformers as well as Reactors from 160kVA to 600MVA, and 11kV to 765kV Class, conforming to IEC, ANSI, IS, BS and other International Standards.
Thanks to its well-structured and validated business model, CG is well positioned to provide its customers with technology-driven, value-added solutions, leveraging a broad product portfolio on the one hand, and enhancing the entire value-chain quality, delivery, and services on the other hand.
After a thorough reorganization in the past years CG Pauwels are experiencing a large growth of incoming orders and projects. Therefore they are looking to expand their team with a significant number of qualified and highly skilled engineers.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to take on these technical challenges? Are you interested in working in a competitive and high-tech environment? Do you want to give your all, working for a large multinational player? And your profile matches as described below? Don’t hesitate and contact us so we can discuss the possibilities.
- You coordinate, evaluate and prioritize the project plan as per the project strategy with the guidance of the Project Managers.
- You update and maintain schedule data to ensure project consistency and optimization.
- You ensure contractors provide resource loaded schedules at determined intervals to make sure construction is being completed on time and within budget.
- You create and maintain the project capital and non-capital spending plan.
- You create and maintain project financial justification.
- You will support the use/integration of project and contract management systems into the daily operation of the business.
- You provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract preparation, and correspondence.
- Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the projects team.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
- You assist the Project Manager with evaluating schedule impacts arising from sourcing decisions.
- Meet all established project deadlines.
- Be a resource to facilitate the resolution of project issues by team members.
- You regularly keep management informed of problems, issues, and status of on-going projects.
- Create and maintain project plan.
- 1 to 2 year experience in planning and scheduling.
- Exposure to cost engineering, planning and contracts administration.
- Experience in EPC processing, HV electrical infrastructure design/construction preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requests.
- Well-developed computer literacy specifically including: MS Office suite, Primavera Suite (Enterprise P6), MS Project (Gantt charts). SAP (desirable)
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of electrical HV equipment, manufacturing processes, cable or assembly design principles.
- Working knowledge of database use/management and Primavera desirable.
- Sound written and oral communication skills: English and Dutch, French (desirable).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Growth opportunities and professional development within a culture that values flexibility, sustainability and innovation. A global marketleader with opportunities in Belgium and abroad.
- Nice salary and and extensive package of extra-legal benefits.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and letter of motivation.
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
Gwenn Van de Wal