For our client Eta-com we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with international site experience in an electrical environment.
Eta-com, founded in 1979, is an international leader in the manufacturing of prefabricated electrical busbar systems with integrated cast-resin insulation.
Their system is suitable for a wide range of applications for low and medium voltage, as in high-rise buildings, industrial plants, power plants, transformer stations and control rooms.
The HQ and manufacturing facility is located in Boom, with branches in the Netherlands, Germany the UK and the Middle-East, further complemented by an extensive worldwide network of agents and distributors.
End of 2011, Eta-com was acquired by C&S Electric, India’s largest exporter of industrial electrical products, further reinforcing the growth potential and internationalization process of the company, whilst maintaining the identity of the company and its products.
At Eta-com, a Project Manager has a double role:
- Represent and defend the interest of the company toward the client and ensure the quality and profitability of the project
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire project
- From the moment an order is approved and accepted by you, it’s your responsibility to deliver the project from A to Z, on time and within the scope of the agreements
- Ensure production has all the information to develop and produce the busbar systems. To do so, you will be supported by a Project Engineer and a Document Controller
- Setup internal meetings with production to define the deadlines.
- The coordination of all communication with the client, keeping them informed on the status of the project at all time
- Foresee and resolve possible difficulties encountered during the process. Key in your role is the ability to analyse fast and excel in problem solving skills in case of adhoc situations.
- At all times you will ensure that the project fits within the financial scope. If changes are made it’s your task to negotiate additional costs/variation orders with the client.
- Registration of orders in an ERP system (MS Navision) and ensure all milestone dates are entered and kept up-to-date
- On-site client visits within Europe/Middle East/SEA when your presence is needed (max. 30%)
- Coordinate the site installation, together with the local site leader.
- Ensure that the Provisional Acceptance Certificate (PAC) and the Final Acceptance Certificate (FAC) is provided by the client
- After installation and during the warranty period, you remain SPOC for the client and keep in close contact with the service department for further questions or technical issues
- Provide a correct handover of the project to the After-sales department after the expiration of the warranty period
Within each task during a project you provide a correct administration within the ERP system and ensure that all stakeholders receive all necessary documents from drawings, calculation, technical documents to invoices).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electromechanics or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (site-experience is a must).
- Good electrical knowledge
- Commercial flair
- Hands-on, proactive and result oriented
- Willingness to travel ± 30% (mainly within Europe)
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French is a plus
- A challenging position in a leading international environment
- Training opportunities
- A very competitive salary complemented by an attractive package of fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, …)
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and letter of motivation.
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
Jens Gorrebeeck +32 3 443 04
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates