Automation is an engineering company. It comprises a competence center for low voltage electrical power and data center facilities solutions. With over 50 employees, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver jointly developed applications for – and with – our customers.
However, we do not only invest in our customers. Our employees are at least as important. We provide extensive training at start-up. In the longer term, we provide valuable follow-up and offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your knowledge. In addition, we attach great importance to clear and short lines of communication. You will not be left with any questions because you can always count on your colleagues.
As we are growing, we are urgently looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to strengthen our team.
The Project Manager is responsible for the elaboration of the following points and this according to the guidelines of the Product Manager Power & CCO.
- Preparation of production files according to the agreed rules and procedures.
- Monitoring the production of the production files they have drawn up.
- Drawing up user manuals.
- Starting up and following up construction sites and discussing any changes with the Product Manager.
- Monitoring the administrative processing of projects (shipyards) in ERP.
- Completion tests with the customer (at Automation and on site).
- Commissioning on site.
- Preparing and giving demos to customers (at Automation or on site).
- Preparation and provision of technical training to customers (at Automation and on site).
- Customer support based on input from technical experts.
- Creation of part numbers of technical components according to the agreed rules.
- Bachelor/Master in Electricity/Electronics (or equivalent by experience).
- Minimum 5 years of experience and a proven track record in project management.
- Familiar with different project management methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assertive and good (change) communicator
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with others.
- An ongoing interest and training in the field.
Then perhaps you are the person we are looking for. Apply today!
You will end up in a company with a flat structure that is in full growth. This offers you the opportunity to develop together with us. You will be surrounded by enterprising colleagues who want to go the extra mile. In this way, we provide the best service to our customers and keep our knowledge up to date at all times.
Of course, we also take into account a healthy work-life balance. Finally, we offer you an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits, such as a bonus.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Would you like to become part of the team? Please do not hesitate to contact us asap. We welcome you to send us your CV and motivational letter. Your application will be dealt with the utmost discretion
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
+32 471 793 953