Project Manager (m/v)
Tein Technology is passionate about new technologies. You too? Are you looking for a varied job? A job where you can communicate with your clients and partners in order to implement our solution at the client within time, budget, and project scope? Then join our Operations team as Project Manager!
Mainly active in Belgium and the Netherlands, Tein Technology is a leader in the integration of voice and video platforms for clients such as banks, ports, road and waterway traffic centers and the police.
For Tein Technology NV, you will manage strategic projects, being the single point of contact for high-end complex projects. Within a dynamic team of professionals, you will participate to the overall customer satisfaction, having the opportunity to demonstrate your customer/business awareness in an enterprise that constantly develops new innovative solutions with high added value. Your tasks are mainly:
- Lead a project team composed of project engineers, customer service engineers, solution architects and supported by the Account Manager. You act as a single point of contact towards your customer, subcontractors, suppliers and the internal organization. You will take ownership of the project & manage it from a business and project perspective.
- In cooperation with the project team, define the project approach, develop, implement and respect detailed and complex project implementation plans.
- Identify, manage (minimize/anticipate) and report on potential risks throughout the entire project realization process.
- Manage technical issues, assure they are followed up and if necessary escalate within the suppliers organization until resolution.
- In close cooperation with the Account Manager, detect, generate and manage change request and defend these towards the customer.
- Guarantee that the quality of the “deliverables” is in line with the scope and provided budget.
- Project reporting: report towards Operation Manager on project status by PM highlight reports, on risks using project risk register, technical issues using ERP system and project management tool.
- Support the sales organization by advising on operational input (Planning, installation budget, project approach, …) during tender faze.
- Industrial engineer Electronics/ICT or technical Master degree.
- 3 years professional experience working in IT or/and Telecommunications as project manager.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (oral and written).
- A first proven successful experience in managing complex projects.
- Used to a project management methodology as PRINCEII (certification is considered as a plus), and flexible enough to adapt to other ones.
- Analytical mindset and a systematical approach when it comes down to problem solving.
- Proven negotiation skills, presentation skills and meeting skills.
- Command of PC related tools (MS Office Software).
- Helicopter view on technological, business and human resources issues.
- Ability to build strong, confident relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, open minded, innovative.
- Willing to work in a managed team, to use standards and to contribute to the team knowledge.
- Experience with a tool set (MSP, Teamwork, Niku, …) is a plus.
- A very dynamic ‘family owned’ company, where every employee counts and is appraised for his/her qualities.
- High end technological solutions.
- Responsibilities and challenges, openness and collaboration.
- Internal and external technical trainings.
- Flexible hours to avoid partially mobility problems.
- A nice and informal work environment.
- Attractive salary package with some excellent benefits: a company car, fuel card, attractive pension plan, birthday gift, laptop, mobile phone and net expenses.
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity? Please feel free to send us your motivational letter and resume.
Gwenn Van de Wal