Project Engineer Milling Solutions
Bühler is working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Their aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. It’s a family-owned company and an international key player that supports your personal development.
Bühler is a growing company looking for motivated people with a good drive. At this moment is Bühler looking looking for a Project Engineer Milling Solutions. Are you an accurate person with good project management skills and drawing skills ? Then read on !
• Prepare for small projects P&ID drawings, 3D implantation drawings and all relevant technical information
• Methodical documentation of project control, agreements with clients and decisions
• Support the project team for large projects with local co-ordination and liaison
• Take care of all aspects to manage projects and small orders including internal order placement
• Support sales with customer meetings
• Proactively support the Area Sales Managers in the different Business Units.
• Deal and follow up customer inquiries, decide actions with the Area Sales Managers.
• Bachelor or Master Industrial Engineer (Electromechanical or Mechanical)
• Experience with AutoCAD 3D
• Experience of minimal 3 years in a similar function in a project engineering environment for the Food Processing Industry (preference for engineering of solutions in material handling)
• Knowledge of plant engineering is a plus
• Technical backround – understand mechanical, electronic processes
• Dutch and English language are mandatory, French and German is a plus
• Precise, trustful
• Good communication skills
• An attractive salary with 38 vacation days
• Working in an international and succesful company with sustainable prospects for the future
• Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
• Working with local en international teams
• Professional environment with an open communication culture
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
Silke Van Dessel
+32 3 443 04 83