Leviat – a CRH company – is a world leader in connection, fastening, lifting and anchoring technology for the construction industry. The products and innovative construction solutions developed by Leviat are used in various market segments, from residential construction to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people in 60 locations worldwide. Leviat’s range of trusted product brands includes Ancon, HALFEN, Plaka and Meadow Burke.
Leviat is an employer that believes in opportunities for everyone.
They are currently looking for a Production Manager (m/v/x) based in Ternat (Brussels).
In this position, you will ensure that Leviat is producing the exceptional quality of product that delights their customers- every time. Someone who takes pride in his/her job and the product.
As a production manager you will plan, coordinate and control manufacturing processes throughout the Product Lifecycle so that products are delivered on time and within budget.
You’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
You will work in close collaboration with the Quality and Safety Manager.
- Focused on optimizing a product to achieve the business goals and user necessities while maximizing return on investment.
- You will lead a production team of 90 people to meet goals in a safe and efficient way. We’re looking for a real people manager with natural leadership and an interest for the human and the team work.
- You enjoy technical discussions with your team as well as with the engineering department and product managers.
- Engineers and technicians will support you for planning, safety, quality, maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Ensure continuously the adequation of the capacity to the needs;
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times;
- Drive the Continuous Improvement project in the factory;
- Monitor the production dashboard & performance (Quality, Lead time, productivity);
- Implement quality control programs;
- Propose investments in order to accelerate the automation and production cost reduction;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Supervise and motivate a team;
- Review worker performance and identify training needs;
- Propose, plan and execute product improvements in collaboration with the engineering and R&D departments.
- Civil or Industrial Engineer;
- Experience as a Production Manager (ideally in a metal sheet manufacturing environment);
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team and managers in Dutch and French;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Experience in the use of ERP (ideally SAP)
- Knowledge of Lean, six sigma tools;
- Customer oriented;
We are looking for a leader with following values: strategic thinking, result driven, a decision maker, a courageous and tenacious person , a role model: someone with integrity and an approachable coach with excellent communication skills.
- Leviat offers you a stable job, with flexible hours in a constantly growing company, work in a young and dynamic team in an international environment.
- As the company is constantly evolving, this offers you opportunities for development.
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will take the necessary time to review your CV and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
Follow the link to our diversity statement link.
Ellen Gillis – firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 3 443 04 82
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates