For one of our customers, we are currently looking for a Production Manager (m/v/x).
As a Production Manager, you are responsible for the daily management of the production area. The ultimate goal is to ensure an efficient an productive manufacturing process
- You are responsible for the management of about 30 employees
- Safety and quality are priority as well as the well-being of your team.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the KPI’s, analysis of the malfunctions of the production and recommend corrective actions.
- We expect you to propose technical and organizational improvements to optimize the production.
- You are the ambassador of the LEAN and continuous improvement mindset.
- You provide technical support to the process, quality and maintenance departments.
- You work in close collaboration and report to the Plant Manager.
- You have a higher education degree (Industrial Engineer EM or equivalent) and a convincing experience in the production field.
- You have a thorough knowledge of production processes.
- You have general knowledge in the field of quality, environment, safety and hygiene.
- You are a people manager at heart who knows how to motivate, lead and grow his team and bring out the best in them.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are result-oriented.
- You are a decision maker and problem solver
- You are a man of the field and can evaluate with a critical and technical eye where adjustments are needed.
- You are rigorous.
- You speak French fluently and have a good base in English and Dutch.
You will be working in an internationally organization with a family character.
- In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to take initiative and develop your function.
- We spend great importance to the sustainability of our products as well as to our employees.
- In exchange for your expertise and commitment, we offer you an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits (incl. company car etc.) as well as training for your development.
Are you interested in this position? Then contact us quickly. We will take the time to go through your CV and motivation letter so that we can schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
You can consult our diversity statement via this link.
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates.
+32 3 443 04 82