Marketing & Sustainability Manager
Beyers Koffie is a leading coffee roaster serving major private label and roasting companies across Europe. Throughout its 137 years of existence, Beyers Koffie has grown significantly, becoming the biggest coffee roaster in Belgium. The product range of Beyers Koffie varies from ground coffee and coffee-pads to whole beans and capsules.
The headquarter and production site is located in Puurs, Belgium. They also have offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Italy. Beyers is part of the Sucafina group, a global, sustainable “farm to roaster” coffee trading company.
To establish further growth of the company, Beyers Koffie is looking forward to hiring an experienced Marketing & Sustainability Manager (m/f) with knowledge of private label, retail business.
– Responsible for managing the marketing (70%) & sustainability (30%) operations
– You will coach, develop, motivate and train your team of 2 colleagues (Marketing Coordinator & Product Manager)
– You and your team are responsible :
- for the development of the commercial strategic plan that leads to increased annual sales and profit, in close coordination with the CCO
- for all external and internal communication tools (website, social media, newsflash,…)
- for the preparation and organization of company presentations and exhibitions to provide vision on Sustainability evolution trends, work out a sustainability plan, and handle operational tasks on sustainability
- for the implementation of the Farmer Connect program
- to provide vision on market trends through thorough analysis
- to provide the sales department market- and company-data and sales tools
- for the marketing support to the private label clients
- to further develop price intelligence together with the CCO and CFO
- for the CRM implementation
- for new product development together with Sales and R&D departments
- for the packaging and artwork developments
- for the marketing management of Beyers Koffie’s own brands
- Universal degree in Marketing / Business Economics / Communication or Commercial or Applied Economic Sciences / Commercial Engineer… or equivalent through experience
- Experience in retail private label business (food) is a must (within coffee is a nice to have)
- Relevant Sustainability experience or major interest in this domain
- Relevant New Product Development experience
- Understand markets and marketing techniques
- Strong analytical skills to be able to analyze market data and financial figures
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking- visionary, thinks long term and short term
- Entrepreneurial mindset, business oriented – always keeping the end results and the company growth in mind
- Communication – able to communicate and persuade customers, team members and other stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Excellent IT knowledge in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
We offer you a challenging position within a very solid organization, with high quality products and an attractive remuneration package including a company car, insurances, meal vouchers,… .
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you? Don’t hesitate to contact us and send us your resume IN ENGLISH.
We will take the necessary time to review your resume and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appoiment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion
+32 3 443 04 82