Key Account Manager
In today’s environment, the health sector faces major challenges in terms of regulation / legislation and the reliability of processes. Central to this whole event is the health and well-being of the patient and the ever-present need to make cost savings. Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager.
- As Key Account Manager you will work in close cooperation with your internal colleagues and you will be responsible for the coordination and organization of the sales activities for specific customers within the life sciences industry. Your target will be the realization of the predefined sales objectives of the Agidens group.
- Within this function you are the primary link between our customer and the company. You have a coordination role between the different departments. Therefore you will visit existing customers on a frequent base and work (pro)actively on the extension of your existing network, including ensuring new business.
- You act as a contact person for directors and managers within the Life Sciences industry.
- You are responsible for the set up of account plans and the set up of price offers.
- You take part in trade events.
- You define future needs of our customers together with the Business Development Manager.
- You are responsible for a number of accounts in Belgium & the Netherlands
- You keep yourself informed on evolutions with your customers and will follow-up new technologies and trends in the Life Sciences industry related to the business unit.
- You report to the Business Development Manager Life Sciences.
- You manage the contract for the key account projects.
- Keeping the CRM up-to-date.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, advanced degree in biotech and/or pharmaceuticals preferred.
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch & English.
- Minimal 5 years of experience with sales & projects in the Life Sciences industry.
- Proven experience and knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Experience with and being successful in complex and multi-divisional customer structures is a must.
- Ability to empathize customers questions and challenges. Propose pragmatic solutions based on knowledge and experience.
- You show strong interpersonal, organizational and B2B negotiation skills.
- Distinct commercial attitude and able to communicate with our customers from production floor to boardroom.
- You are a teamplayer and can also enthousiasm teams.
- You are solution driven and take risks in order to gain performance.
- You are creative. You have the ability to create/implement new concepts and innovative solutions.
- Presentation skills.
- Competitve Salary
- Attractive benefits including company car
- Dynamic company with open culture and nice colleagues
Interested? Please send me your resume and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Ilke Van Reeth
+32 3 443 04 85
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates