Global Marketing Manager – Radiation Oncology
Based on innovative technologies, Orfit develops and produces the most precise and reliable thermoplastic materials for medical devices that improve patient treatment around the world.
The Orfit team provides immobilization systems for cancer patients in radiation oncology, orthotic fabrication materials for patients in physical rehabilitation and prosthetic socket materials for amputee patients.
Orfit is unique in the industry because they are the only company that has the entire process of R&D, Production, Quality Assurance and Sales & Training under one roof.
Orfit is a family owned company, based near Antwerp, with a team of 120 co-workers and direct sales teams in Belgium, USA, France, Germany, the Netherlands; and a trusted network of strong distributors.
Due to the growth of the company, Orfit is looking for a Global Marketing Manager (m/f/x).
- As Orfit’s Global Marketing Manager Radiation Oncology, you must thrive and inspire the distributor, network, sales- and marketing team.
- You increase brand loyalty of existing customers, reach more customers, increase brand and product awareness, strengthen sales and boost revenue.
- You own the global marketing plan and are responsible for the marketing activities of the radiation oncology business unit.
- You work closely with Product Management and Sales to optimize the product portfolio, markets, and positioning; as well as tracking of the competitors offering.
- You develop, manage and implement launch programs and marketing campaigns and enable the channel- and regional teams to be successful.
- You create a communication and marketing plan for the distributor network and you provide the marketing insights, marketing materials and product information.
- You work with sales enablement in the regions to define solution specific material.
- You act as a coach in the organization of our global events, mainly exhibitions and distributor meetings.
- You own the global marketing budget for the radiation oncology products and ensure an effective spending of resources.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant marketing experience in commercial settings for B2B products.
- Experience with medical device marketing is a plus.
- You have knowledge and experience of marketing methodologies, value messaging, product launch, lead generation programs, sales enablement, CRM and marketing automation.
- You have excellent oral, written and visual presentation and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You understand what international audiences want and need, how to drive brand awareness and loyalty in different cultures
- Desire and passion to increase the brand and company revenues.
- You show an international mindset and strong interpersonal skills to team up with a variety of regions and stakeholders (sales colleagues, external agencies, clinical specialists, marketing managers from distributor partners and/or companies in the industry, e.g. linac manufacturers).
- You are willing to travel.
- You will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
- You will be working in a financially healthy and very ambitious family owned company.
- Room for constant learning, a good team spirit and nice company activities
- Growth opportunities and professional development within a culture that values flexibility, sustainability and innovation.
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will take the necessary time to review your CV and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
You can access our diversity statement through this link.
* This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
Gwenn Van de Wal
+32 3 443 04 84