Full-stack iOS Developer
Iristick, based in Antwerp, develops industrial smart glasses with a team of senior industry entrepreneurs, top engineers, industrial and eyewear fashion designers.
Iristick offers the deskless workforce of the future, topnotch tools to reduce errors and increase productivity. Field technicians are connected in real-time with remote experts, zooming in on the smallest details, to get the job done, fast and effectively.
AR/XR is a vast and emerging field that will impact the daily lives of many of us. Iristick is proud to be part this interesting journey.
Please follow the link for an application of the Iristick smart glasses.
Iristick is looking for a Full-stack iOS Developer.
As iOS developer you will be part of the development team that created the Iristick smart safety glasses. You will extend and maintain the Iristick framework for iOS phones. That framework is the core of our solution and is used by our software-partners and lead customers. You will also be responsible for creating custom applications and plug-ins. Software development is teamwork, that means you can count on the experience and support of the entire team.
Customers and software partners rely on Iristick for their core business, so supporting them is also part of your job.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in computer science / Information Technology / electronics.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C (C++ is a big plus).
- Knowledge of Cross-platform toolkit (e.g. Xamarin, Unity, React Native) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Swift.
- Experience in developing framework and/or building iOS apps would be nice.
- You know how to get around in a software-factory (Git, unit testing, code documentation …).
- Experience is great, but 3 to 5 years is more than sufficient for this position.
- You are good in English because that is our working language.
- Occasional (1/year) travel to a customer (EU/USA) is possible.
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work with a new category of wearables that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a workplace where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Oil & Gas, Industrial Maintenance/Manufacturing and Logistics sectors.
- Our offices are in Antwerp (75% of your colleagues come by bike or train), but results are more important than you are being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with competitive salary and insurance benefits. Be rewarded for doing your best
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Would you like to become part of the team? Please do not hesitate to contact us asap. We welcome you to send us your CV and motivational letter. Your application will be dealt with the utmost discretion
+32 471 793 953