Embedded Software Validation Engineer
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mechatronic and cyber-fysical systems are met, we are currently recruiting a software validation engineer. A vital role in the product development cycle!
I am sure that this raises a few questions… So read on!
- What will be my focus? Testability.
- What will I be accountable for? Qualification of the software development.
- What exactly should I develop? Validation plans and test plans. For software blocks, modules and applications.
- And what exactly will I execute? Test procedures, smoke tests on hardware, UI tests, stress tests…
- Who will I work with? System level engineers, the project manager, the R&D manager, the software development engineers… And believe us, they are hilarious from time to time.
You should be able to answer ‘yes’ to at least five of these questions
- Do you have a master’s degree in engineering?
- Do you have 5+ years relevant experience?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you familiar with C/C++
- With JTA and Lava?
- With Jenkins?
- With V-Model or V-cycle?
- A challenging and varied position with impact on the organization as a whole.
- A job with responsibility and growth potential.
- An open company culture.
- A competitive salary package with net expenses, meal vouchers, company car, insurances and 12 additional holidays.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 89 201 727