Embedded Linux Software Architect
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mechatronic and cyber-fysical systems are met, we are currently recruiting a software architect that is familiar with Automotive Grade Linux.
- In the early project stage, you take the lead in concept definition and overall architecture of the embedded software. Your ‘playground’ is Automotive Grade Linux.
- More specifically, you develop the software architecture and you define detailed software requirements.
- You consult with the electronic hardware development team in order to ensure a good coordination in the product development cycle.
- You implement code according keeping in mind the governing quality management rule set.
- You coordinate and participate in software testing.
- You report to the R&D Manager.
- You are a Master or PhD in a relevant field with medior level experience in a similar position.
- You have solid experience in Automotive Grade Linux (AGL).
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are a teamplayer that is willing to take the lead and that is able to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
- A challenging and varied position with impact on the organization as a whole.
- A job with responsibility and growth potential.
- An open company culture.
- A competitive salary package with net expenses, meal vouchers, company car, insurances and 12 additional holidays.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 89 201 727