Electronic Hardware Engineer
The off-road mobile machinery market has high standards for the electronic components. In order to ensure that those standards for mostly customized products are met and that the projects to develop and produce them run smoothly, we are currently recruiting an Electronic Hardware Engineer.
The hardware engineer holds a vital role within the project team during the entire product development
cycle of mechatronical / cyber-physical systems for the non-road mobile machinery market.
- Contribute to the concept definition and overall architecture of the product in the early project
- Take accountability for the development of the hardware architecture, in close coordination with the
software development team,
- Coordinate hardware integration in close cooperation with the mechanical development team.
- Define detailed hardware requirements.
- Implement the hardware design according to governing quality management rule set.
- Communicate with purchasing, manufacturing and external subcontracted engineering parties
- You report directly to the R&D manager.
- Master or Master of science in engineering, with relevant experience (5+ years)
- Fluent command of English as working language
- Sound working knowledge of EDA / ECAD, mixed analog & digital design, microcontroller, microprocessor, electronic circuit reliablity engineering, …
- Knowledge of development according to the V-model, (e.g. according to Automotive Spice).
- Team player, skilled and able to communicate with technical specialists in different engineering
domains, within a multi-national team
- A challenging and varied position with impact on the organization as a whole.
- A job with responsibility and growth potential.
- An open company culture.
- A competitive salary package with net expenses, meal vouchers, company car, insurances and 12 additional holidays.
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter
We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 89 201 727