Electrical Lead Buyer
As a Purchaser you are responsible for the strategic and operational purchasing process of your division. Besides being responsible for specific commodities and the supply chain, you are single point of contact in improvement – and New Product Development projects.
- The purchaser is responsible for negotiations of supply agreements. These agreements are based on four pillars: quality, delivery reliability, product- and process development and the total cost. You are constantly updating and optimizing your supply database. You manage the whole supply chain and database in cooperation with internal clients, the purchasing departments of other divisions and other production units.
- As mentioned, you are responsible for the supply chain and development of new product processes. The whole technical and financial aspect is your main assignment. You set up a purchasing plan, investigate offers and suppliers, always taking the legal aspects into account.
- You take the lead in new purchasing contracts and maintain a good network with suppliers.
- The purchaser is constantly researching the market and actively looking for new possibilities that are focused on a minimal total cost of ownership.
- In the role of purchaser, you will constantly be optimizing the process from A-Z, from order to delivery. Time management and on-time deliveries are key.
- Making suggestions on improving the supply chain and procedures are an important part of your responsibilities. You will also take saving suggestions and improvements into account. Measuring and improving the suppliers’ performances and collaborations based on the four pillars.
- You will work with an internal database of which you are responsible of maintaining. All relevant, accurate and updated information will be available and give you the exact information that you can use for (new) collaborations.
- All the given and researched information will be shared with your internal clients. You will always keep their purchasing needs as a priority. As well as supporting them in preparing budgets and processing plans.
- While your focus will be with your internal clients, you will collaborate with your colleagues from other departments and divisions looking for similarities and possible ways to share information and work together.
- Together with your teamleader you provide a strategic annual plan. Within that annual plan you will take product group analysis and an overlay of opportunities, into account.
- You will also work on non-commodity projects that are relevant for an overall improvement of the company and the supply chain.
A purchaser within our client :
- Educational requirements : Industrial engineer, business engineer, economic sciences or experience in a relevant field.
- has the required product- and process knowledge.
- is a good communicator and researcher.
- is a pursuer of operational excellency.
- is a goal getter who monitors the purchase performances closely.
- In this function you will have the opportunity to develop a broad social network with internal and external contacts. You will be able to learn everything in and about the business and products, divisions and the total supply chain.
- You are dynamic and independent. You have an analytical and assertive mindset. You are result driven and you are a great teamplayer.
Our client has a lot to offer. A nice salary,nice benefits and a good work-life balance; you can tick those off the list right away. Our collegiality and warm, human culture are the values we are most proud of. Challenge, development and variation are always central. We don’t throw you to the lions, but offer you on-the-job training. In addition, you stay in the driver’s seat to map out and shape your own career.
This is an international work environment so you will occasionally be traveling.
Would you like to know more?
Call me at 0491 99 13 59
Write to me firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
U kan ons diversiteitsstatement raadplegen via deze link.