Electrical Design Engineer
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker microCT is an international, dynamic and fast growing organization specialized in the development and production of hi-tech scientific instruments for non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging We currently have a new opportunity in Kontich Belgium for an Electrical Design Engineer to support the microCT imaging business worldwide.
- Electrical design and electronics development for X-ray microscopy instruments
- Responsible for hardware-related development processes in the R&D Team
- Analog and digital circuit design
- Programming of uController Firmware
- Development of hardware specifications as well as creation of layouts and PCBs
- Elaboration of test plans and testing of developments using test protocols
- Coordination of type approvals according to international electrical safety and EMC standards
- Professional documentation of development processes and results
- Commissioning of prototypes and transfer to serial production
- Academic education in electrical engineering
- Very good know-how and application knowledge on analog and digital circuit technology in the field of modern microcontroller systems
- Familiar with bus systems and hardware interfaces of microcontrollers (e.g. CAN, LAN, I²C, SPI, USB)
- Good knowledge in the use of CAE Tools (e.g. ALTIUM DESIGNER/LTSPICE/EPLAN)
- Preferably good skills in C/C++ computer language, VHDL and LabView
- Ideally, first insights into the fields of medical imaging technology and / or power electronics
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Team player, intrinsically motivated
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English
- International and inspirational work environment
- Permanent employment
- Responsible tasks and the chance to contribute your own thoughts
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 471 793 953