Our client is a Belgian scale-up with HQ in Dendermonde, but also has international offices
They builld software to create an IT asset management system of record capable of doing so in any environment
They keep growing and are therefor looking to expand their team of 17 IT professionals with a DevOps Engineer.
As a DevOps Engineer, you get to work on the core of the software: you research the possibilities to detect new types of assets and always look for ways to get even more information out of the different assets we scan. Together with the development team, you build new code to enhance their product.
- You look into new algorithms for detecting network devices and other IT assets
- You implement the low-level code that discovers hardware and software.
- You look for the continuous optimization of our software and strive for its efficient functioning
- As a member of the agile R&D team, you analyze the extent and impact of changes to their software
- You become part of a company that builds software used by thousands of IT professionals worldwide.
- You work with leading tools and the newest tech
- Solid experience in the network, security, cloud and/or mobile device sector.
- Basic knowledge of programming (preferably in C#).
- A good insight into coding and hardware discovery.
- A strong interest in monitoring tools that discover activity on systems.
- Good knowledge of making an object-oriented design
- You have DevOps skills in interfacing with devices.
- You have deep knowledge of system security, networks and the hardware running them
- You enjoy reverse engineering
- Experienced in sysadmin tasks is a big plus
- Experience in querying Active Directory, WMI, SSH, PowerShell would be an asset
- Very good level of English, both written and spoken
- Attractive salary with a lot of fringe benefits
- A lot of flexibility in your work
- Working in a Belgian, but internationally active scale-up
- Work on the further development of an already exciting product
Could this be an interesting opportunity to you? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will take the necessary time to review your CV and cover letter in order to be able to schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your data will be treated with the utmost discretion.
+32 3 443 04