Application Scientist – Life Sciences
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker microCT is an international, dynamic and fast growing organization specialized in the development and production of hi-tech scientific instruments for non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging We currently have a new opportunity in Kontich Belgium for an Applications Scientist – Life Science to support the microCT imaging business worldwide.
- Actively participate as a member of the Application Scientist Team to proactively generate product sales opportunities.
- Perform demonstrations and provide customer training and support.
- Contribute to internal and external research projects and scientific conferences (talks, publications).
- Attend and provide assistance with trade show and conference activities.
- Build and maintain a scientific network.
- Generate applications notes and provide input on feasibility of new applications.
- Develop new methods, test and develop new products.
- Assist in the production of manuals, marketing materials, and other documentation.
- PhD in Life Sciences (Biology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology) or equally skilled by experience.
- Minimum 3 years work experience within a scientific imaging instrument work environment. Working experience with microCT imaging instruments is an asset.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and technical communication, organizational, and presentation skills, including MS Office and fluency in English.
- A self-motivated professional with demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently within a focused team and rapidly changing work environment.
- Licensed to work with small laboratory animals, experienced with animal handling procedures.
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for worldwide travel (30%).
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
- International and inspirational work environment
- Permanent employment
- Responsible tasks and the chance to contribute your own thoughts
Do you feel motivated to apply for the job?
Don’t wait, go ahead and send us your CV and motivation letter We will gladly take the necessary time to evaluate your application thoroughly.
At Rialto Recruitment your data is safe, the security of your personal data is very important to us, we will deal with it in a confidential and careful way.
+32 471 793 953