Account Manager Private Label
Beyers Koffie is a leading coffee roaster serving major private label and roasting companies across Europe. Throughout its 137 years of existence, Beyers Koffie has grown significantly, becoming the biggest coffee roaster in Belgium. The product range of Beyers Koffie varies from ground coffee and coffee-pads to whole beans and capsules.
The headquarter and production site is located in Puurs, Belgium. They also have offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Italy. Beyers is part of the Sucafina group, a global, sustainable “farm to roaster” coffee trading company.
To reinforce the motivated sales team of Beyers Koffie Nederland, they are currently looking for an Account Manager who will become responsible for the development and achievement of sales and profit objectives in the Netherlands (occasionally other countries).
- Develop – in coordination with the Sales Manager Retail – the commercial plan that leads to increased annual sales and profit within the Netherlands.
- Actively prospect and develop new private label clients, primarily in the Netherlands.
- Build-up and maintain strategic relationships with the clients and provide them with relevant marketing support.
- Consistently ensure superior customer satisfaction, in close collaboration with other departments of the Sucafina group (e.g. purchasing, forecasting, packaging development, marketing,…).
- Develop a high level of visibility with all customers and prospects.
- Be result driven; show ownership to achieve your sales objectives.
- You will report to the Sales Manager of Beyers Koffie Nederland.
- You have obtained a relevant bachelor degree (food commerce & technology, commercial economics, applied business administration,…).
- Sales experience in private label of FMCG to retail is a must, knowledge of coffee is an asset.
- Understands markets & marketing techniques, experience with category management, comfortable to work with market data (IRI, AC Nielsen)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Dependability – reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Analytical – able to analyse data, situations and figures.
- Excellent IT skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with relational databases and/or SAP is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, other languages are a plus (German, French…).
- The job is managed from Gorinchem (NL), but will involve frequent travelling to Beyers Koffie in Puurs (B), as well as extensive travelling to meet clients primarily in the Netherlands.
We offer you a challenging position within a very solid organization, with high quality products and an attractive remuneration package, including a company car.
Voelt u zich aangesproken door de functie? Neem dan snel contact op met ons.
We nemen zeker de nodige tijd om uw CV en motivatiebrief door te nemen om dan zo snel mogelijk een vervolgafspraak te kunnen plannen.
Uw gegevens worden met de grootste discretie behandeld.
Deze procedure werd exclusief toevertrouwd aan Rialto Recruitment, daarom wordt het niet op prijs gesteld dat andere partijen onze klant rechtstreeks benaderen met kandidaten.
+32 3 443 04 82