Account Manager Power Solutions (m/f)
Acal BFi – providing a unique combination of leading-edge technologies and custom solutions
We offer custom, cost-effective solutions to help you fulfil your project. With our wealth of technology expertise, we can provide expert technical support and guidance at every stage of your design.
Working closely with world-leading suppliers, we act as your design partner, working with you on your design challenges and helping you make informed product decisions that are most suitable for your application.
Our team of technical experts will be able to guide you through the design process, product options and selection, technology integration and manufacturing, including prototyping and production samples.
If you just need products for your production requirements, we can also support your bill of material needs.
In the Account Manager role, you will:
- Sell Acal BFi’s power solutions to existing and new accounts in different industries.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for your accounts.
- Close new business consistently at or above targets.
- Build and create strategies for account development.
- Develop strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their needs and long-term business strategies.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from introduction to ongoing account expansion.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building a pipeline while simultaneously fostering personal relationships with potential customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the technology and the industry.
- Network and maintain relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have experience in the field of electronics / electricity / magnetics/ power applications.
- You are communicative and commercial.
- You are also eager to learn, flexible and you pay attention to planning, finishing and detail.
- You also have an open mind, a sense of teamwork and you think positively.
- You have good, practical knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent in handling and have a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- An attractive salary with an extensive package extra-legal advantages.
- A result-oriented culture, attention for well-being, fit with the job and comprehensive grow and learning opportunities.
- The possibilty to contribute to a sustainable technological development.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Would you like to become part of the team? Please do not hesitate to contact us asap. We welcome you to send us your CV and motivational letter. Your application will be dealt with the utmost discretion
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
+32 471 793 953