Salesforce Developer/Analyst (m/f/x)
ARAG SE is one of the largest specialized Legal Protection insurers active internationally.
The company goal is to make legal aid available for everyone. We seek people who are willing to contribute in reaching this goal and take on the wonderful opportunity to join a family owned global company.
It are exciting times for the IT-department, who are currently involved in large digitalization projects. For the Belgian branch, located in the center of Brussels, we are looking for a SalesForce Developer/Analyst (m/f/x) to enforce this process..
- Are you interested to become part of a small IT team of experts?
- Do you have the passion and experience to develop applications?
- Do you want to work for an international group? Then ARAG could be the fit for you.
- You will directly report to the IT Manager.
- You maintain and enhance the fresh new SaleForce environment.
- Perform the analysis of the business and transform it into User Stories.
- 3e line support for our applications, solutions.
- Ensures that the programs follow the security requirements of the ARAG group regulations.
Bachelor / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as developer
- Experience with SalesForce Platform
- HTML, Responsive UI, CSS [Bootstrap/SASS]
Additional valued experience is a plus:
- Database designs
- Integrate external and internal Rest-APIs
- Knowledge of Java [spring] and/or Ruby [Ruby on rails]
- Languages: French or Dutch / English
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- SCRUM/Agile is known to you
- Growth opportunities and professional development within a culture that values flexibility, sustainability and innovation.
- Be a pioneer ant technical beacon within the company.
- A fun and coherent team where you can depend on your colleagues and grow as a group.
- A challenging position with a high level of independence and responsibilities.
Do you feel that the position appeals to you? Then contact us quickly. We will take the time to go through your CV and motivation letter so that we can schedule a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. Your information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
You can consult our diversity statement via this link.
* This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it is not appreciated that other parties approach our client directly with candidates.
+32 474 917 965